The best months to get to know them are from January to March because it is during these months when the weather is milder.
By means of sailing, it is possible to travel through a beautiful landscape of islands, peninsulas, glaciers and straits such as the Magellan or Beagle Channel, impressive landscapes in one of the most unaltered regions of the planet. Colonies of penguins, besides mythical points of the world navigation, mountainous coasts with abrupt landscapes covered by native forests, marine elephants, birds … are some of the gifts that the nature of this remote region unfolds in all its splendor and without human obstacles.
Ideal for :
– Adventurous and passionate nature people looking for sensations, adventures and different holidays where the most important thing is to observe the beautiful landscapes and wonderful sunsets.
-People who want to make expeditions, discover the flora and fauna of the Chilean Fjords
-Groups of friends who want to live a different and wild experience.
-People who travel alone and want to live with other passengers, while enjoying a unique and original experience
– People who want, in conclusion, to sail a little, to practice and to learn.
Cabins : 3 doubles
Location : Chilean Fjords
Options: Private or shared boat
Included and not
- Captain and crew
- Foods and drinks on board
- Fuel and Fresh Water
- Linens and towels
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment, diving, windsurfing
- Two-seater inflatable kayak and aquatic toys
- Final clean
- Alcoholic drinks
- Transport to the boat
- Entrance fees
- Taxes and personal expenses